Mr Cuddles Very Important Blog – No 7

Location: Manchester & Essex, England


YIPPEE! I found Claire on the internet! I couldn’t help doing cartwheels around the room!

Better still – she was on a dating site! Now all I had to do was to get Him and Claire together.

Easier than I thought! I twiddled with the internet and made sure Claire’s photo kept flashing onto the screen. Him fell for it (I mean for Claire!). When I listened to their phone conversations it seemed to be going well. I am such a clever little bear!

The day Him was getting ready to go down to Essex to meet Claire, I smuggled myself into his rucksack! Him never had the faintest clue what was really happening!

Suddenly I felt nervous. What if Claire didn’t like me? What if she didn’t even like teddy bears? But then I remembered that bears choose their human – not the other way round. I was SO sure Claire was MY human.The moment Claire and Him met, I leapt out of the rucksack. Ta-dah!

“Whose this?” said Claire. “What’s his name?” “Mr Cuddles!” Him replied, and I leapt into Claire’s arms and gave her my biggest, bestest cuddle ever!


I needn’t have worried. It was love at first sight – for both of us! Him was a bit surprised to see me. “How did HE get in there?” he kept saying. I wasn’t about to reveal THAT!


At the end of a lovely visit, Him had to go home. Of course I was staying behind! I gave Him a big hug to thank him for looking after me. I guessed I wouldn’t be seeing Him ever again..... it had been fun – but life moves on..... now it was just me and Claire together forever. How wrong can a little bear be?

Six months later, Claire and Him were married!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!