MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

 Hello! Mr Cuddles here again!

It's almost Christmas!!!  πŸŽ…

No time to put my paws up - so much to do! At this time of year I'm busy helping Santa's elves get everything ready for Christmas Eve. Those elves are a very naughty bunch so I'm kept on my paws! 🐾🐾

My job is to check all the presents 🎁🎁🎁are wrapped properly AND with the right labels  stuck on! Santa will not be happy if the names are all wrongly addressed. 

I also have to feed the reindeer,......... clean Santa's sleigh πŸ›· ......  usually I find an odd un-eaten mince pie (still tastes yummy!) and one of Santa's spare boots πŸ‘’ he's forgotten, inside!

Then I need to sweep the snow ❆❆⛄⛄❆❆so it's nice and smooth for when Santa's sleigh takes off on his trip around the world, delivering presents for every boy and girl. I do hope you've been good this year!!! You don't want to miss out!

Also, an URGENT  reminder from Santa - please leave out a mince pie πŸ§‰and drink for Santa and a carrot πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•for the reindeer. It's very hungry work delivering presents!  πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Oh no! I almost forgot..... the MOST important job is to wish you all a very merry Christmas from me and Claire. 

With lots of love

Mr Cuddles xxx

PS Just one extra VIP message for a special someone this year - lots of love, Liorah!!!






Comments

  1. Wanted to say have you been a good bear this year to get a present from Santa. Lots of Love from Lexi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Cuddles Happy Valentines Day lots of Love from all of Tina's Bears πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lexi. In answer to your questions I have been a good bear. I hope you were you good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tina, to all your bears! I love Valentines day as it's a BIG excuse to give more cuddles!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog